Wednesday, January 8, 2014

The second trimester goes slow...

If I didn't have this big belly I wouldnt even know I was pregnant.  I feel normal and nothing really exciting has happened..at least that's how it feels. 

I have my next dr appt in two weeks and then ill be in my third trimester and going to the dr every 2 weeks. Hopefully seeing the dr twice a month will make time go faster. 
We still dont know what we are having and I'm so excited to be surprised in April.  The only time I really want to find out is when I see all the cute baby clothes, its hard to resist buying them.

My main craving is oranges...and I have a major sweet tooth. Cereal, cookies, ice cream...yum!
25 weeks  & snowboarding with the family


22 or 23 weeks...



1 comment:

  1. Funny, I craved orange juice like crazy! I love that you were a pregnant snow boarder!

    ReplyDelete