Thursday, August 2, 2012

Red Rock Wake Park

 

 

Last weekend Red Rock Wake Park in St George had their grand opening and first competition. It was so much fun to take a little weekend and go down there. Kelly and I rode down with my dad and Michelle. It was fun to spend time with them and spend the weekend in the sun. I love summer so much, I spend the rest of the year looking forward to summer and playing out in the hot sun.

I didn't take too many pictures unfortunately but I took a few of the competition. 

This is my favorite picture

Hopefully Ill be heading there a few more times this summer and fall...maybe I'll even get good enough to do those jumps and rails...ok probably not but its still fun to watch!

Here is a sweet little video of the competition 

Red Rock Wakeboard comp

EXPERIENCE THE CABLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment