Monday, October 1, 2018

February 2018

Kenley gave her first talk in primary. So cute. I read her a few short stories and we went over a few main ideas of her topic and she "wrote" her own talk. She drew pictures and told me what they all meant. She insisted she could do the talk herself and didn't want me up with her. I went up there anyway just in case, but she did great on her own. Her talk was close to 5 minutes. I did help her a tiny bit but after she was like "mom I didn't want you to help me!" I love how brave and sure of her self she is.

We tried to keep busy with Kelly gone. Quite a few park days. I took Kenley and Delaney on a girls night to see a dinner and play thing with beauty and the beast. I was so nervous having both girls with me alone but they did great.

One day I was being grumpy or something and told Kenley to clean the house. She played Cinderella and cleaned my room and did a great job. I'm so lucky to have such a great helper.

We went to a trampoline park with Megan and Bradley and did a night in a hotel with swimming and treats. Good friends make life great.

No comments:

Post a Comment