Monday, October 1, 2018

July 2017

Kenley:
"Mom when I'm big like you ill get to turn on the air conditioner"
Says pencils as "pen-see-uhls"
Nachos- "nach-ee-ohs"
Kenley spent lots of fun times having sleep overs and play dates with grandparents which was great for both of us. I wasn't able to do many of our normal summer activities (hiking, swimming) so she got to do that with them. We spent the 4th at a BBQ/pool party where Delaney and I just sat back and watched.
Delaney turned 1 month
For the 24 Kelly had work off so we went to pineview for the morning. It was so fun to swim and paddle board. I had my 6 week check up the next day but felt great and decided swimming was OK. It had been a long hot 6 weeks.
Had  my 6 week checkup and took both the girls which was stressful but they did great..Kenley loves to be  a big sister she loves to be right in Delaney's face and super Hands-On and helpful. Some days are really hard but it's so worth it to see Kenley love  Delaney and constantly want to hug and kiss her and hold her. Almost daily she asked me to take a picture of them together along with telling me she wants Delaney to grow up so she can play with her. The first two weeks were super hard with Kenley but I think she's finally settling into having a baby sister

No comments:

Post a Comment