Monday, October 1, 2018

October 2017

The weather has been beautiful. Lots of outside time. Walks, hikes and park days. I love Utah's Octobers. The colors are so beautiful. We had some family pictures taken at fotofly which I'm glad we did. I am still so bugged by our photographer who did Delaney's newborn photos. She got no good family pictures. Ugh, oh well. The girls and I headed to California to stay with my Cousin Elise and hit up Disneyland. Since we were going over Halloween I had the girls just play around in costumes at home. Sloth and Snail. Best costumes ever. The sloth turned out awesome. I bought it a couple years ago, it was a cat but the crazy claws reminded me of a sloth so I bought it with big plans. With us prepping to move I wasn't really motivated to do much with it but then just decided to. I seriously love how it turned out. For California I had the girls bring Anna and Elsa costumes.My mom and I were Olaf and Sven.

Kenleys prayer "bless the princesses, so I can go to Disneyland"

No comments:

Post a Comment