Monday, October 1, 2018

September 2017

Kenley
sitting down to lunch with me "so, how was your wedding?"
Delaney
Started laughing

Finally got some of Delaney's newborn pictures back. The photographer has been awful to get a hold of and comes up with endless excuses

We went camping at Bear Lake with the Days. Kenley LOVES camping and we had a awesome camp site. Unfortunately my car started having issues right as we were getting to bear lake. I was pretty sure it was the alternator since Ive had to replace that in my Mazda and it was similar issues. We took it to the only mechanic in bear lake, where everything tested good so we didn't worry. It was fine all Saturday but of course come Sunday it died. We ended up getting a hotel room for the night. My dad and Michelle came to our rescue and stayed there with us while Kelly took their car home. It made me so sad and nervous to move out of state away from my family. How will I live without them. Ugh I still hate thinking about moving.

The daddy daughter ball~
Kenley seriously looked forward to this all year. I hope we can plan to come home for this next year, even if my dad or someone takes Kenley. She loves it and Center point does a excellent job for a great price. I love how excited she gets for things. Shes growing up so fast, they both are. It makes me sad how fast time goes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment