Monday, October 1, 2018

November 2017

Girls trip with my mom and the girls to Disneyland. I found amazing plane tickets and I still had 1 day left on my Disney pass so how could we not go? Disneyland is the happiest place on earth. I love it there and love making memories with my kids We spent the whole day there and Kenley was tall enough for Splash Mountain (my favorite) she was hilarious. The whole line shes talking how much she loves this ride, its the best ride. By drop 2 she was not into it and at the final drop she was scared. Haha I have a video and love it so much.Our trip to CA was definitely too short but so fun. I'm so happy my mom was able to come with us.
Disney on Ice was the highlight of the month. Kenley got dressed up as sleeping beauty and loved the whole show. She got a snow cone and felt so special with her mermaid cup and straw it came in. I love taking her on dates and experiences. Delaney was a good little trooper and did OK during it. We had requested aisle seats for easy exiting for her but that didn't happen. Oh well, slowly figuring out 2 kid life.

No comments:

Post a Comment