Monday, October 1, 2018

Jan 18

Well we started the new year with Delaney having croup. So no new years party with the nordfelts which was kind of sad since that's been our tradition for so long. Kelly left for Hayward on the 2 and I was left as a single mom until who knows when. The first week was rough but then we kind of got into a routine and it became our new normal.  We went and saw the greatest showman with my mom and it was so good. Kenley loved it and made the cutest remarks in the movie. I love that it was a movie for all ages. Chan came to Utah to wedding plan and dress shop. We slept over at my dad's house a lot and Kenley was in heaven. It snowed, which has been rare this winter. It's kind of sad and I wish it would snow. We had a ton of dance parties. Went swimming, to the tree house museum and bike rides to the park.  Kenley learned to ride her bike which has been so fun

1/4 Delaney tried crawling and got up on her knees

No comments:

Post a Comment