Thursday, August 2, 2012

Seaside

For the 4th of July we went with Kelly's family to Oregon. His family has a beach house there And they usually go a couple times a year. This was my first time being able to go with them and it was my first time going to Oregon. 

 I loved this sign at all the beaches. Watch for Sneaker Waves...
 On some tower thing..I dont remember what its called all I know is we threw little wooden airplanes off it.
 4th of July fire on the beach
 Exploring a cave that had starfish all over. In California I can only remember seeing starfish a few times and they were always tiny. These things were huge!
 Very different beaches than California
 I think I was freezing the entire time in Oregon. I'm used to hot beaches, but now being back in Utah where its been extremely hot, Oregon weather is sounding great.
 The sunsets were always pretty
 Every morning everyone would go out looking for shells, one morning they even went clamming. (Clams are slightly gross looking)

 walking the beach
 The "front yard" of the beach house, just a little walk over the dunes to the ocean
 It took almost 20 hours for us to get home...

 we got lost in the middle of no where


I love traveling, even small trips are great. It would be my dream to go out of the country within the year...Im not sure that will happen but it sounds amazing. Thailand or Costa Rica sound like awesome adventures
I might just have to settle for a trip to Disneyland and hopefully get a lot of trips to 
Red Rock Wake Park.

but whatever happens....

No comments:

Post a Comment