Thursday, December 20, 2012

The plan

A few months ago while I was randomly looking at flights to places I hope to one day travel (yes I do this often) I came across tickets to Thailand that were a pretty good price. That sparked my idea of going somewhere for Christmas/ our 1 year anniversary. After talking it over with Kelly, he gave in...I mean ...agreed and the search for the right dates with the right price to Thailand began.
Well a week went by, then two andprices went up and up and nothing really fit. So I just randomly looked at Costa Rica on kayak.com which searches flexible dates in a time period. I found an awesome deal to Costa Rica.it was so good I thought something had to be off or wrong but I reread and made sure  everything was ok. So we bought them and that was it. I knew nothing about CR, where to go what to do.. So I started searching. I came across a travel agency Gecko trail adventures and emailed them with things we wanted to do and see
. To my surprise they were cheaper than going about it on our own. They booked our hotels, activities and transportation. So glad we went this route because driving here is crazy and it's so nice to have a large part of the trip prepaid and not come home to lots of bills.
For anyone thinking about coming to CR I highly recommend Gecko Trail Adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment