Friday, January 25, 2013

My best friend is having a baby


Megan and I have been friends forever, seriously our whole lives, since we were babies. Our moms were friends when we were born and we stayed friends growing up.
I remember when we lived 30 mins apart and it felt like a forever long drive. 
 
we would have sleepovers for days at a time and plan out our lives and how we would one day live together. We made a whole living together plan ,down to grocery shopping and sharing clothes. Then in 9th grade I moved to Utah. We stayed friends and would visit each other when we could. Once when she was in St George with her family I drove down for the day spontaneously to see her. After High school she moved to Utah and we got to be roommates.




 It was awesome. 
We had some crazy times and have so many memories that are hilarious to us but completely stupid to everyone else. 
 
Megan met her husband Kevin here and now they live10-15 Min's away.
 We love the night we double date, look ridiculous playing wii or playing games. 


Well Megan is about to have a baby and I couldn't be happier (and more excited for her and her husband) So a few weeks ago I threw her a baby shower and it was a lot of fun. 
 
I tried to stick with a whale theme since that is the theme of her nursery






Megan's sister in law Emily thought of the idea to decorate onesies and they turned out so cute

  

we played an few games
 Guessing the candy in the diaper
 




and Kelsey planned a candy game that was really funny and different then any game Ive played at a baby shower,I must have really been into it since I didn't get any pictures.
Thanks to everyone who helped out and I cant wait to meet Megan's little man any day now

No comments:

Post a Comment