Wednesday, June 25, 2014

2 months

The last two months have flown by,  but I also feel like kenley has been with us forever. She seems so big now, especially seeing brand new babies vs her. She's huge!  Her sassy personality is coming out more and more.  Right now she usually goes to bed around 9-10, wakes up at 4 to eat, then sleeps in until 9 or10, not bad at all.  She loves the bath, sometimes when she's being sassy at night a bath is the only thing to calm her down. She loves to kick her legs and has started splashing her arms around.  She started rolling over from her stomach to back. Loving her play mat, walks, acts being outside.  She makes do many faces and "talks" and smiles all the time.  She constantly makes me laugh.  She has laughed in her sleep a few times but I can't get her to do it awake.  Its the cutest thing.
We're blessing her July 6 and her 2 monthb dr appt is coming up on July 3 (a little late cuz her dr is out of town) I love my days off work that I get to spend with her all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment