Saturday, April 11, 2015

2/15-3/15

February
We spent a lot of time at the zoo, taking advantage of our zoo pass. Winter has so

mild and I kind of love it. We are able to do so much outside. We bought a bike seat for Kenley and have been going on bike rides. She loves it, we love it, such a good purchase and completely worth it. We tried her in a bike trailer and she hated it so I looked around at other options. I love her seat and she is always happy in it. She especially likes her little steering wheel.
For valentines Kenley had a little play date with Jaxon. She has loved him since she  first met him. His feelings are pretty neutral towards her. haha















March
It snowed! Kenley was not a fan of her snowsuit, mostly because it covered her hands. Once I freed her hands she was fine...for the most part. I dont think shes a huge fan of snow.
Kenley and I took a little girls trip with Megan and Bradley to california. It was so fun! except the drive down and back, that was not the best with two babies but we survived.  We went to the childrens museum at La Habra where megan and I spent many many hours of our childhood. It was defienitly cooler when we were little. We went swimming, shopping, saw Cinderella and went to the beach.We had perfect weather the whole trip. The beach was so fun and Im so happy Kenley finally got to be at a California beach. We were both in love.
11 Months
loves blueberries, shoes, pulling out my hair. Likes feeding herself with a spoon. Can sign please, more, water, eat, milk,bird and dog. Hates having her thumbs stuck in shirts, getting in her car seat. Has started really walking and can take about 10 steps at a time, she gets so excited.
 Whike we were in California my grandma suddenly passed away. Im grateful for all the time kenley and I got to spend with her. I miss her so much.
Kelly turned 26 and we celebrated by going sailing on utah lake. It was a ton of fun and something we both want to do again, hopefully sail to somewhere for a trip. I love that we tyically do an adventure together for birthdays. I love making memories  vs. getting things.


















No comments:

Post a Comment