Wednesday, July 5, 2017

April 2017

4/15- "happy easter mom""happy Christmas, Happy Valentines"
4/23-talking to her and trying to let her know when this baby is born ill always love you so much. She just looks at me " my baby comes out when I go ice skating"

Kenleys birthday month. On her actual birthday we had planned to take her to the aquarium and go to panda express. Stacy ended up having a very bad day so Kelly went there straight from work. We headed up there for a bit then I took Kenley to boondocks where we did bowling and arcade games. She had a lot of fun and we were out late. I seriously love my time with her. We did the aquarium the next day. She had been wanting to try the fish pedicures  since we got the aquarium pass  and wekept telling her she could do it on her birthday .  So we let her do it and she liked it for about 10 seconds  just like I thought she would .  Walking through the aquarium  she saw a tornado simulator  and wanted to do it .  I knew she would hate it so we told her not today  and she turned to us and said" but for my birthday."  Of course we had to let her do it  and of course she hated it  it was pretty funny . She got a birthday week. She asked for a party with friends and wanted a pink cake with diamonds. She had a lot of fun at her party. We had games and face painting. Mostly the kids just ran around and played. It was a good day. We spent a lot of time in April with Kelly's family as Stacy's health declined.

No comments:

Post a Comment