Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Lake Powell

The past few summers I have taken a week and gone to Lake Powell with a few friends.
Last summer this trip didn't happen. Everyone was busy with work and a other summer activities and I was busy dating Kelly.
This year it worked out and we got to spend 6 days in the heat and sun, boating  every day.
I was extra excited because this was Kelly's first time to Lake Powell. His family never really went boating so I'm determined to get him into boating. Its one of my favorite things of summer.
tube wars: Kelly & me vs Tug & Tina




Hersh
Wake surfing, one of my favorite things

Our super cute high shorts to protect our legs tubing
driving home


Indian ruins
I love this picture



As far as make up school goes that is getting put on hold for now, Maybe until next spring when weddings get crazy again. Instead were thinking of doing something else with money.
Something inspired by these two quotes



No comments:

Post a Comment